Friday, 30 December 2011

Update after a long time

Its been awhile since I posted a blog entry here. Mainly that is due to problems of a personal nature that I have had to deal with. A person very near and dear to me has been diagnosed with a very serious condition and recently required surgery. While her survival is still unsure, she had convinced me that I must press on with this despite the problems my personal life is throwing at me.

I have been looking more into different level design techniques over the past month as well as going into the GECK and experimenting with the techniques. I have also took to looking at a few other mods out there found on sites such as the New Vegas Nexus: http://www.newvegasnexus.com/ for inspiration.

I plan on using this comming week as a chance to further expand the project.

My short term goal for the review of the Project coming up in the middle of January is to have a revised schedual ready as well as a piece of the level (if not all of it) to show. I have had to surpass a few levels in the current plan such as greyboxing due to the hitches I have come across. I look forward to working more on the project in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment